one of my guy friend has a girlfirend that is one year older than us.
another of my girl friend has a boyfriend who is one year younger than us.
not trying to discriminate, but i just reject the idea of dating a girl or a guy that is older or younger. i still think its only right that the guy should be older or at least the same age. i remember my sister once told me that girls should find older boyfriends because younger guys can be of lower maturity and thus, conflict of interest and prespectives. i find truth in her words, but i also believe that there are exceptions that may prove to be working well too. i just need more evidence to make me change my concept of age-based dating.
one last project due next mon. the original deadline is today, but prof pushing it back to 12th nov because majority of the people successfully persuaded him to postpone so that they have more time to do. i didnt join in the movement, but i benefitted from the result because im still not done with my childhood project despite starting it so early. im pretty disgusted that i took such a long time to get it done. shall go home and chiong finish by tonight so that i can get it proofread by tmr and send it to turn-it-in by tmr night.
dad say flights to US are all full. and turkey's situation is quite unstable so we cant go. mum says euro dollars very expensive so we're not going to UK either. so... i shall leave the decision to them. but im staying in spore if they're going to bangkok.
2 comments:
Happened to chance upon your blog. I got pretty confused after reading the first paragraph of this entry. I still cannot decide if you are pro or anti age difference in relationships. I wonder if you're English is too deep for me, or you're confused yourself that you don't even know what you're saying.
Great, I realised I've made a grammar error. Let me correct myself: I wonder if your English is too deep for my understanding, or perhaps you're confused yourself that you don't even know what you are saying.
Post a Comment