Sunday, May 08, 2011

I'll be back

I'll be off for a month or so, if you dont know that I'm going on a trip and a trip that long.

Been working like crazy just to clear my work before I go. And even then, it's still not as cleared as ideal. Oh well, I've really tried my very best to do what I can.
------------------------------
Birthday wise... not much of a big deal because I've been working very hard since 2 weeks ago.

Just that I had a chalet with the colleagues and soci people. And we had fun! Augustina says he wants to do it again. Gilbert says he took a lot of damage already, 'old man needs to rest'. Oh com'on man, we're just 25-27! But we all agreed it was fun.

Boss who sits just behind me left this on my table when I went to see my cases.

I dont think the picture is doing justice to the size of this box of biscuits. It's supposed to be much bigger.

Augustina and gang bought this for me. I dont know if you can see that this winnie is big, but it really is big. Its so big that it took up the entire seat. I have to hug it in order to be able to sit on my chair and do work. I'm not complaining about the size because that's about what I want at my new desk.

R gave me something that I was unable to take a picture of right now. It's just a devil with a heart. He explained quite abit to me and I thought it was simply sweet. I hope I'll see him again before he leaves.

Boss strikes again when I went out to see my cases on friday.

She was hoping that I will be able to meet somebody that can bring me over as a tai-tai. Not everybody has such good life. I dont really want to have that kind of life either. I just like being a normal ordinary person.

And so when I left... I wrote this on my whiteboard.
With all the well wishes from everybody for the trip, I'll be fine and back in no time!

No comments: