Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm back

I'm back from the 1 month long trip. Updates will come pretty soon. Unlike my previous 2 trips, which one I'm still at updating Day 2 and I dont think I'll continue for the rest of the trip, and the other of which I totally did not update at all. This time, I've spend a significant amount of time and effort writing my diary, so updates will be easier and faster.

Trip was good. And I'm fine. Thought about a lot of stuff and pretty much got the enlightenment that is necessary for me. I really enjoyed myself, even though not all the time. And I'm glad I went for it.

Thinking of going on longer trip. Most likely next time I'll try 3 months. Initially I thought long-period travelling may not be for me. But eventually, I pretty much like the kind of life and I just didnt wanted to come back anymore. If not because of the constraint of having to return to work beyond my approved leave, I would pretty much want to continue travelling. Even if it means continuing on my own and without an itinerary to follow anymore. Afterall, you just need some time to think and plan where you want to go next, and money issues can be solved easily as long as you have an ATM card and you have money in your bank account. I'll start looking out for places to go for my next long trip :) unfortunately, it will not be any time soon.

Pretty much getting back on track at work. Even though I'm still thinking of not wanting to return to work. But well, life goes on regardless of how much you doesnt want it to. Just suck it up and look forward to what is ahead. Good things awaits you :)

His mom was hospitalized shortly after we came back. Went visit and thankful that things are getting better for her. Things start to happen when you get older, but early maintenance is important. Internalized this long ago and shall remember to adhere to it. Speedy recovery!

No comments: