I have too many things going through my mind recently. Perpetually working my mind to think about many many observations I see around me. Some of them pretty scary and depressing... Mainly because I started to keep things to myself rather than talking to people. Some are just rather zen stuff.
I wanted to talk about the stuff that I've been thinking. But they deserve individual postings and I'm not exactly in the right state of mind and body to do it now. Store away for next time then.
I guess playing puzzle games and watching all the policing drama helps :)
Maybe having winnie was a mistake.
I wanted to talk about the stuff that I've been thinking. But they deserve individual postings and I'm not exactly in the right state of mind and body to do it now. Store away for next time then.
---------------------------
The soci people used to say I'm quite good at guess and deducing things. I just got the same confirmation at work today while I was having a super fun conversation with Augustina and Selina.I guess playing puzzle games and watching all the policing drama helps :)
---------------------------
Winnie has to come home but home is not welcoming towards winnie. I'm trying to find better places to house winnie.Maybe having winnie was a mistake.
No comments:
Post a Comment