Saturday, July 16, 2011

Slowed down my pace at work, and in life.

Finally got my tooth tray so I can finally start on my long awaited wish. Luckily Im not paying too much for it. Thanks to my dearest friend who have me a super huge 'discount'.
------------------------------
Funny conversation with roses: she was promoted and had to shift her seat to the work station diagonally opposite me. On one particular day when she was checking out her new work station before the move, I adjusted the aircon temperature to 25 because it was super cold.

R: J, did you adjust the aircon or something? Its quite warm here.
J: yes i did.
R: ok, i need to adjust it cooler. I'll buy you a jacket with the bonus money.

Within a minute of the temperature adjustment, ZZ went up to her and told her that it was very cold and requested for the temperature to be adjusted warmer.

J: see! not just me. Now you got 'scolded' by ZZ already. Dont worry, I'll buy you a fan unit with the bonus money :)
R: I think a fan unit is not enough. I need an aircon unit!
J: *jaw drop* I got no money :(

No comments: