Monday, November 28, 2011

苦中一点甜

Took a mini break from everything here 2 weekends ago.

2D1N trip to Bintan with an ex-coursemate, an ex-'colleague', two colleagues and one +1. What a weird combination. Good thing is that the trip didn't turn out as weird as I thought it would be. Thank goodness everybody is equally as friendly and the fact that we were 'trapped' in the resort would also mean that we couldn't really do anything alone even if we didn't wanted each other's company.

Did some sea sports that I thought I would never do because I didn't know how to swim and I'm kinda hydrophobic. I didn't wanted to be a spoilsport but I'll probably won't have done that if Junie a.k.a 'the best swimmer' wasn't there and agreed to fly out to save me when I drop into the sea. Honestly speaking, the sea wasn't deep. Its only up to my waist level when I stand up. But I'm still scared. First test of my guts and I conclude that I'm still pretty scared of water if there's any potential concept of it being deep.

I'm quite amazed that my voice was still good for singing KTV at night despite all that screaming at sea in the day. Couldn't really get to sleep at night even though I was really tired.

Nothing happened the next day. Didn't go for any spa because its not any cheaper than what it cost in SG. And back we came.

Good short break: no internet, no phone calls/SMS, and stepping out of my comfort zone to do sea sports. Not too bad a break from all the mess of work I have left behind and waiting for me to be back. 工作苦中一点甜
---------------------------------
He's far away but he didn't really feel that far because we talked about twice per day all thanks to the convenience of technology.

When technology failed suddenly and no internet was available, we didn't managed to talk for 2 days and I suddenly felt the physical distance between us. It so doesn't help in making the absence bearable because I was watching a super emo nemo show, I ended up crying like crazy when I missed him.

I looked at our conversation history to check when was the last time we talked and found something that was amusing to me and brought me some instant smile.

Him: Orh.. Love know me best..
Me: ya!
Me: how can u live without me man
Him: Dunno...die..
Him: No more love
Me: haha
Me: wun die la
Me: u so many months no me also neva die
Him: Half dead
Him: Haha

Its small things like these that makes things better. 远距离苦中一点甜

No comments: