Sunday, February 05, 2012

Stress and relax

Stress: loads of never ending work and never ending deadlines. Made worse if deadlines fall within deadlines. I should be glad that I have never ending work, or else, I'll be redundant at work. 

Relax 1: It seems like I'll be having fair share of enjoyment with regular getaways during the first half of the year. End Feb to early Mar in China (again), Apr in M'sia, May in HK. Regular short trips are good for me to get a definite break away from work to prevent me from going back to the office on weekends or thinking about work. After all, the people whom I'm going with will definitely keep my mind away from work :)

Relax 2: Breakfast with best budz 2012 started again. Don't know if its made better with best budz getting a car. I feel so happy for him because I know he is proud of himself that he owns the car rather than driving parents' car or owning the car only after working for a few years. Breakfast on saturday will now extend beyond MacDonalds but he's not going to pick me up first :(   

Relax 3: Regular meeting up with Ms Wong to do stupid things is fun. Takes your mind totally off everything that is boring you or holding you behind. Talking to her makes you feel that the irritants are purely irritants and you shouldn't let them bother you as much. Excursions and picnic and cycling and random trips coming up!
 

No comments: