Guy No 1:
Love is back for 3 weeks. Went over to HK to meet him during his transit and came back together. Short getaway with him and family was a good break away from work. The most important thing is... I get to see love :)
Guy No 2:
Planned to visit QY as part of the things-to-do in HK but ended up not meeting him. Abit disappointed and upset but I guess there's plenty of chance if I want. After all, its just a short flight away and its pretty easy to gather people who wants to go to HK.
Guy No 3:
Met brother tonight for dinner to celebrate our belated birthday. It wasnt any form of celebration, more like meeting to catch up with each other and enjoy the company. Talked about work, life, goals, principles and beliefs, plans, leisure, hobbies, etc etc.
Seriously, if I hadnt got to know brother at all, that will be one of the greatest regret that I will have in life. But... if I hadnt met him, how would I know that I will regret? LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment