Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Boss

Having worked for the past 2 years and 10 months, I have had 2 bosses. I have unofficially worked with several other bosses while clearing some cases, carried out some projects or planning certain events. I would say the bosses that we have in the branch are definitely nice people that really works with passion. 

My 2nd boss is one super awesome figure that I really admire. Its pretty much recognized across the board that she is a capable and efficient worker with good leadership skills, and a heart that genuinely cares for the people working with and under her. Her youthfulness and eagerness to experience life had definitely touched many who knows her risk-taking adventures. I'm particularly grateful to her because she had gone through quite a number of issues with me when I faced ups and downs. I'm so thankful that I had the opportunity to work under her for she had taught me so much, be it for work or personal development.  

The time has come for boss's effort and ability to be recognized and promoted to be big boss. As much as I feel a certain degree of loss and sadness that she is no longer my reporting supervisor because she is transferred back to another team, I'm very happy for her. Its amazing how she seats nearer to me now, than when she was my boss. 

Now that boss is promoted to be big boss of sister team, the boss vacancy has been filled up by my buddy. We had shared good buddy relationship for the past 2+ years. Now that she is my boss, I can no longer call her 'buddy' anymore. But I know she will definitely be able to do a good job leading the team. After all, most of the people who used to be under ex-boss had been well-groomed to be bosses. *probably except me LOL* 

No comments: