Sunday, September 02, 2012

Work, school and everything else

Work
1. Been informed of the direction set for me. I will miss being part of programmes.

2. Major milestone for work in the year is over. Even though we were fret in the process, we had fun too. Felt super good when everybody said they liked the decorations.

School
Big headache because of the change in policy. Trying to iron out some arrangement with work to see if accommodations can be made for me to meet the requirements to complete. 

Big price to pay.

Everything else
1. Due to school, no more holidays for me until 2014. I can only do long weekend trips. Well, at least I know I might be doing Mt Kinabalu in end March over Good Friday long weekend. 

2. Registered to for keyboard lessons, starting next Sat.

3. Hike from Macritchie Reservoir to Bukit Timah Hill with DC yesterday. Plan was to go alone but poh said it was too dangerous. Figured out that it is best to get somebody with me too in case I get lost around poor reception areas. Initially I had it cancelled because its been raining every afternoon. Decided to go ahead with it regardless of weather because I was too frustrated with school and wanted to seek peace in nature. It didnt rain at all. So glad that I insisted on going. 

4. Coincidentally went for a run with childhood friend some days back. Ventured a different route from my usual. Ran for quite long, only to realise after the run that actually it was too strenuous for childhood friend. I forgot he had knee problem. Felt so apologetic after that. I should always remember that I cannot assume all my guy friends would be able to take the same just because I can. 

No comments: