Started keyboard lesson yesterday. Pretty uptight about it because I dont have music background and my last music lesson was in Sec 2!
DC waited for my lesson to end before accompanying me to the music store to purchase my own keyboard. Thank goodness he didnt sit in my session to witness my stupidity. haha. Spent quite an amount of time trying to choose a good yet not so expensive one. Sales person recommended, DC tested out quite a few. I still bought the same one as him in the end.
Yet another heavy investment interest. But precisely because its a heavy investment, I'm more motivated to not give up halfway. Not as expensive as my previous hobby though.
I hope I can be as zai as DC after the same period of learning. I shall be very diligent in practicing when my keyboard is delivered.
No comments:
Post a Comment