Work
Even though my boss wanted to suspect a particular aspect of work for me to cope with school, the suspension kinda didnt really happened. It was merely a slow down. I'm wondering whether the idea was not communicated to other bosses. Perhaps I should be thankful that it was at least better than nothing.
Turned out that I'm still doing my own programme after all. Thank goodness!
School
Mid-sem break was over. Less than one month to assignment submissions.
Only thought of the topic of 1 term paper. I still have 2 more to think about. Shet!
Everything else
1. Decided to remove my wisdom teeth.
2. Some colleagues started to comment that I looked more sunshine in recent times. That's something worth being happy about by itself :)
3. Completed learning my first piece on keyboard, though I'm still fumbling occasionally when I play together with youtube. Of course, DC really helped a lot by video-ing himself when I complained about not understanding the score. Totally helps to have somebody who has learnt it before.
Learning my 2nd piece, and I'm still not understanding the score. But this time, I decided not to ask DC for help. Like not very nice to keep asking and troubling people. Tried looking up youtube but those posted up were kinda different from what I'm learning. I shall just try harder before my next lesson, or at most, ask teacher during the lesson.
4. Impromptu trip coming up in Nov: Legoland over the weekend! DC suggested going while we were talking about going to Msia and the group was agreeable!
5. Mt Kinabalu trip is confirmed and things are all booked even though I'm only going in Mar 2012. Unfortunately, I forgot that I was supposed to attend Ollie's wedding on that weekend! I'm praying very hard that he wouldnt be upset with me for missing it. I'm such a lousy friend.
6. Emo stuff. Shall not talk. In recent times, I've learnt to start keeping things to myself again.
No comments:
Post a Comment