Saturday, October 09, 2004

brother vs xiao di

Studied maths at the airport yesterday nite. Still went even though fred say he not going. cuz I seriously needed to catch up my revision after slacking 6 days cuz of my fever.

somebody asked me y I spend so much time on brother tat period of time ie every night talking to brother on msn and SMS for about 1 week plus. Well, simple reasons:
1) when I got problem, da ge always first one to offer help (provided he notice, I dint tell him)
2) since da ge got problem, I think I should be there for him too. (will do the same for anybody whom I think is worth my time)
3) my one and only da ge leh, how can leave him in the lurch and rot there rite? (very heartless u know)
4) according to him, I'm the only person he can talk to and understands him at that point of time (not like I dun for the rest of the time)
see? Anybody regretting not having me as a sister? Ha, kidding. Now too late le la, I only need one da ge and 1 xiao di, enough le.

the same person ask me, am i closer to xiao di or da ge, which one do i treat better. Well, both are equally as important to me. Just that the way i treat them, is different. For da ge, the things we talk about, are more close to heart, more of quality time talking rather than just normal conversation. cuz even though we're in the same school, our subject combi dun usually allow us to see each other so often. Plus occasions when we work together is when we took part in outside curriculum activities.
for xiao di, different school ma. Then seldom meet up. Even if we meet up, most of the time is studying or once in a while go watch movie, or meet for lunch or something. Talk on msn all the time, but mostly crap and lame and ask about well-being. Occasionally then talk about problems la. cuz he won't know when i got problems ma, since he dun see me in school. How i treat him, seems more like bullying. But seriously its more like playing and joking kind of bully la. i admit, i treat da ge better, in the sense, i wun 'bully' da ge and stuff, plus i talk to him with more respect (literally da ge ma, most respect a bit rite). Not say i never respect xiao di la, but not that sense. Always ask xiao di 'go and die' but i dun really meant it that way (joking only rite). Maybe that's y he will feel less appreciated, cuz i neva say anything. But seriously ah xiao di, da jie really appreciate u for always being there for me la, just that i neva say only. So dun so upset K.

No comments: