Friday, October 22, 2004

ns enlistment

I don’t know if I should be glad that I couldn’t get through the line.
The only thing I know is I’m super pissed and fed up. So feel like killing people.
Or should I say not just me alone, but Juan, bee, Eileen, and weiee also fed up.
Totally spoil our mood to study when we’re at the climax.
Fed up until the extent that we cursed and swear for the person to get sacked and sing post to close down. Imagine the extent. Whatever, she just came to offend us at the wrong time. And too bad, it’s weiee. It’s always not a wise choice to offend her.

And better not leave me alone when I’m not in the mood or unstable to be left alone. Cuz nobody will know if I’m going to injure myself when I go running when I’m pissed. Just got myself injured I think, when I was running. Things always dun go your way when you’re fed up.

Was super excited over the enlistment of guys yesterday. Was asking everybody that I know about their enlistment time and date and camp. So exciting to see those people that u know but they don’t know each other to go into the same camp on the same day. But sadly, different time. Which means, most probably in different platoon.
Starting from earliest:
11 dec 2004 – Fabian low + beng hao =bmtc school 2
12 dec 2004 – zikang =bmtc school 2
3 Jan 2005 – kimchow =bmtc school 2
6 Jan 2005 – brother 340 + yi chuan =bmtc school 1
7 Jan 2005 – qinhong 1130 + Fabian 835 + chee wee + jia sheng + Nigel chan =bmtc school 1, zhiwei 230 + Brandon 345 =bmtc school 2, karsten =commandos!!!
*jia sheng and Nigel same time some more
8 Jan 2005 – Joshua tan 245 + lianghe + iskandar 830 =bmtc school 2, yongdai
11 Jan 2005 – ri an =police acad , lao pa =civil defense
Some time in Feb – qiuhen =bmtc I forgot wat school
11 mar 2005 – Joshua yong =bmtc school 1
7 apr 2005 – ivan + andy + puay yee + Edwin =bmtc school 1
12 apr 2005 – Alfred =police acad
*Promised not to reveal xiao di’s date of entry, but can say he’s in early jan 1145 bmtc school 1. Almost can family union, but cuz diff time from brother ma, so cannot le. That’s sad. How can like that.

Oh my god, the govt is depriving me of company all at the same time!!! How can they all go in so early in Jan??? Not fair to me!!! Imagine the time when… no xiao di to entertain me and lame together, no ivan to bully and give me advice, no Alfred to make fun of.. his cognitive rigidity, no brother to talk about serious stuff, no Fabian hia to call me cute jie, no beng hao to bully and take me things for me, no kimchow to talk to me in school, no Fabian low to joke with, no ra ra to pei me go home, no zhiwei to know what I’m thinking, no karsten to give me support, no andy to turn to when people bully me, no Brandon to gay with in school, no puay yee to scold for bullying huiting, and no qinhong to keep me company when I’m sad and bring me go see doctor!!!! Cannot la, deprive me of so many people.

Anyway, got to learn to be independent liao le. Cannot always depend on them. I seemed to be repeating this sentence for very long le but still say only. But after exams I must call them out one by one to go out ah. Before they go in.

So far confirmed date:
1) Watch shark tale with Fabian low, qiyuan, chang zhi (and jiasheng?)
2) 5 dec go bugis with lianghe and Kelvin. Juanz suggested going out together cuz of some reason.
3) Overnight BBQ with huiting. Maybe she wants to ask the tk gang, or whoever, I don’t know who she want to ask.
4) Vcd marathon with xiao di in my house. He wants to watch ‘yi tian tu long ji’
5) My class going out to farewell for beng hao.
6) Supposed to go out with karsten some time that is not confirmed.
The rest ah.. got afew must confirm go out with one: qinhong, brother, Fabian hia, iskandar, Joshua yong, andy.

Ok, got to concentrate on studying. Bye.
*Studying with weiee, juanz, Eileen and sometimes huiting and bee at sing post. Don’t say I never study.

No comments: