Sunday, April 01, 2007

latest updates from the email conflict.... *warning: the guys are getting childish*
oh my god... how on earth did this escalate into some form of... i dunno what to say.

Dear Kelvin,

I do not know what to reply to your particular mail. it simply astounds me, how an email reply with no malicious intend deserves so much sarcasm in your reply. And thanks for the revision on the perils of internet comms to an honors yr communication major.

I find the manner and your intent of the mail extremely distasteful, and hence will not dignify the email with one of a similar vein. If you insist on pursuing this matter, you can wait for me when i finish class and perhaps we could pursue this.

If not, let me once again register that my initial email had no malicious intent, and I'm surprised at receiving this fantastically childish reply, which you deem necessary to cc to all of your grp mates as well.

All the same, I wish you a good day.

XXX

Dear XXX,

=Ditto=

1) I too found your initial email distasteful, sarcastic, malicious.

2) I too am a honors yr com major, doing a FYP on a comm topic.

3) I too am astounded at your outright childishness of physical confrontation

4) I too once again state that i was in every way political and polite in my email directed to you, cordial but it seems your honors studies have not paid well because you commit the same fallacy over again in this email.

If my very first email is a response typed as a team (with them beside me and telling me what to type) just particularly using my email, of cos i have to CC it to them cos it wasnt solely mine.

This is my personal response to you though. This email. I am in fact very amused at the Pot calling kettle black situation, where it seems you are childish one of all. Flaunting your degree? What next your CAP? Flaunting your knowledge on the topic when you clearly lack knowledge in although you might major? Not realizing your emails were in no way friendly and reprimanding itself? To the point of not even realizing that it was you who provoked this chain of replies from me? Frankly, it is only you complaining about the initial email. I have received very nice replies unlike yours and no they are not offended at all. Some even expressed their concerns and pledged their aid in searching for this lost report. Well, i must admit you really left me....puzzled and amused...i do urge you to read your own latest reply which i found no style nor substance but challenging instead. Cos likewise, it astounds me, how an email inquiry of politeness became a rude demand (1st email). It astounds me how an email reply to your reprimand of appreciation, politeness and clarification drew such an anal retentive response from you. (Btw, my group mate reviewed my previous email and said I was rude. I asked which part? He/She said the part where i wrote "Good day to you too. We are glad you did not have our report." I said i agreed, i was indeed rude there. But this response was yours, i just copied it *shrugs*)

Have a nice day too. Since you dont have our report. Good bye, i see no point continuing this.

Kelvin

PS: My initial 1st response to this email was to be a single word "Ditto" but i was afraid you wouldnt have understood it judging from your extremely....dense....response.

No comments: