Monday, December 19, 2011

I want to go...

其实我很喜欢有四季的国家。

 I've been to China during summer and early winter. I've been to Hongkong in autunm. I've been to Taiwan in late spring. I've been to Australia in early summer. And I've been to Amsterdam and Paris in early winter too. Trips to these countries are all for vacation purposes.

 I really want to experience staying in a country with 4 seasons. Not short trips but rather, staying for a period of time. I want to experience the changing of seasons: to see the flowers bloom in spring, the buzz of summer, the withering of flowers, and the falling of snow. I want to play with the snow and wear the pretty 'winter' clothes, see a whole sea of flowers and picnic in the middle of a park with nice patch of grass. 

 When I was younger, I didn't thought that I could do that then because I had neither the money nor the brains to go for exchange programmes. Now that I had plans and possibly the money to go out to study, I had to worry about what I want to study, whether I will be accepted by the schools, or whether I will be able to get a job in other parts of the world and what kind of jobs I want. Economy hasn't been doing very well everywhere and it doesn't seems like it's going to be better. Of course, if I never try, I'll never know. 

That's my plan to achieve my goal of being in 4 seasons to see the wonders of Nature. I want to go... to so many placed to see the world. To experience life in various cities. To live and experience their cultures. To see the many things that I can possibly learn.

No comments: