Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

Tis the seasons to be jolly Fa La La La La La La La Been working several weekends and because I had plans on Xmas eve, I took a break. Wanted to go back to work on my case closures on Xmas and Boxing Day but laziness got me on Xmas. Spent the day doing simple admin work at home instead of going to office.

Caught 'Wicked' with CZ and Michelle at MBS before they left for Korea. Good watch. The tickets are not cheap but I guess I don't mind spending such money. It's a pretty good spent. I'm beginning to appreciate watching musicals but unfortunately, such cultural pastime is not supported enough in Singapore.

Late night catch-up with childhood friend got me home late. But least I managed to get a cup of my favourite peppermint mocha on Xmas :)

 Was supposed to have breakfast with best budz at 9am but I cancelled in the middle of the night when I figured out that I need more sleep to get myself on form to work late. He was still awake at 3am so we ended up talking for quite awhile before we both went to sleep. Been meeting best budz very regularly for breakfast on saturdays that I'm not working. Good habit to wake up early and eating breakfast, and to maintain contact :) my only complaint is that I've been going over so often rather than him coming over! I even have to be his alarm clock to wake him up! Who's idea to have breakfast man!!!

 Small efforts that people put in to maintain contact.. Routine birthday celebrations... Breakfast almost every week.. Blah blah

No comments: