Had dinner with best budz few days back. He asked about my sudden decision to go to Aussie and kinda showed strong disapproval when he found out that I am actually going alone.
Initially I just told him that it was a last minute decision and nobody could probably make time for it. The fact is that it didnt even occur to me that I should ask whether anybody wanted to go on a trip with me. I just went to purchase the ticket without thinking (I have been monitoring the price for quite a while though).
Later that night, I uninvitedly went for his supper gathering with the S04 boys. The boys knew me because I was quite well-known in their class for some complicated relationships I have with some of them. It turned out that Fabby is going to take his masters in Switzerland and intending to further in Germany after that. Brother is joining the public service too!
On the way home, best budz was still harping on me going Aussie alone.
I can't really explain. I just feel very strongly that I have to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment