Friday, September 17, 2004

maths and econs

Ah.. im seriously irritated by the stupid blogger thing. Been trying to look high and low for the stupid cure to kill tat stupid virus but sadly, 2 days of effort to no avail.

Luckily I still got xiao di!!!! But danger ah.. He got hold of my account id and password!!! Chao dangerous...

Ok, chao a lot of things to say.

After waiting for more than 3 weeks for my mint ice-cream which until today I still dint get to see the uncle. so i've decided to do something super sinful. Went to buy the whole tub!!!! Haha... now tat tub of mint ice cream is exclusively mine!!!! Haha, tats evil, but too bad!!! My mint ice cream is more importantant.

Maths paper is like.. Oh my god. My best topics of differentiation and integration are almost totally undo-able. Was like praying very hard for them to set a lot of questions for these 2, and they did la. But too bad all like so difficult until I can't get the answers la. Oh ya, Fabian, u better be very proud of me. Cuz numerical solution and first order DE, my 2 most don't know how to do topics rite, I can do, maybe except the part where they ask to prove by graph how I get the answer tat part I don't know, basically the 2 questions are ok. Think this time got to bang hard on paper 2 to score liao. I'm so going to have a lot of practices for paper 2.

Econs questions were ok. At least I know my content. Just that I dint have enough time to finish my essays. And I think I dint write in detail leh. How ah.. All like just merely write thru cuz I scared no time. Oh my god.. I think I screwed up all my papers... tats bad k.

That leaves me with exactly half of my 3 subjects cuz they were tested exactly halfway. The next half of the battle shall resume next Monday. I still got 3 days left to finish studying history paper 2, Maths paper 2 and econs paper 1 and 2. Oh my god! y can't they just finish one subject at a time and not halfway.

I'm still very pissed with the blogger thing. Anybody smart enough to save me? *xiao di, helping my post is not a long term solution. Trying something more tangible* I'm pissed.

oh, have to thanx brother alot. *even though he also dind managed to solve my problem*. been talking to brother on msn for practically everyday. then like we everyday also encourage each other to carry on studying for exams, then lame abit here and there. oh, and he tried to search high and low *ok, exaggerated abit* for anti-virus tool to send to me. although eventually it still dind help, but i did deleted afew corrupted files which took me more than 2 hours cuz i have to do it manually. tats torture k. but thanx brother... thanx alot! and talking everyday to each other means he miss me la. cuz its always he msg me first de. he say de.. if he dun miss me then he wun msg me.. haha.. no la, joking. tat one is he anyhow say to coax me only... da ge, xiao mei yong yuan zhi chi ni!!!

initially i tot i succeeded. cuz i managed to publish sumthing into the sec one. but in the end, its only for tat short while. after tat then cannot le!!! wah, how can like tat. give me false hope.

relationship between people seems to have improved. my class seems to be... well, not sure yet. but then... or is it only the usual group tat seems closer? i dunno. and me and karsten definitely seem closer after studying together at the airport... haha. its actually a good thing, cuz karsten nice person ma... haha. like so super take care of me kind of thing. *except tat he bully me also* then like in school, no of conversation b/w me and him and huili and peishan also increase liao. haha, no la. think its he saw me with the 2 of them then he come over and talk to us... haha... ok, dun lame. gotta go off liao. using school com.

No comments: