Went out with the girls tonight to celebrate birthday. Definitely not mine. Told them one of my few darkest secret which only 3 other person knows, prior to today. Not sure if telling them is right, because I'm beginning to think that its a bad idea.
1. This darkest secret brings with it tonnes of emotions. The whole idea is just so overwhelming that I suppose any mention of it within the next 5 years will most likely invite a whole pool of tears.
2. Implications when it comes to work.
3. It invites unnecessary attention - for this reason, no more people should know about it.
I have no idea why I brought it up during the gathering, out of the blue. I dont see why anybody else, including them should now about it. Why did I say it?
--------------------------------------
The purpose of blogging about this, is to remind myself when I read through my posts few months/years down the road, of what secret I'm referring to and how it is a stupid mistake that I've made by letting more people know about it.
This secret of mine requires no opinion from other people, and its not open for discussion in an attempt to figure out the next move. In fact, it doesnt require any next move.
No comments:
Post a Comment