Sunday, March 13, 2011

Moving Tour

Went to check out our new place on Friday. *Actually I cheated, I went on Thurs with D to check out the security system*

Place is big. Good for work because now we dont have to worry about not having enough interview and groupwork rooms. Of course, having a big place has its disadvantage, which can be an advantage too. You can hardly know where anybody is, particularly bad if you're having meetings or if you need to get help. Now its a trouble to have a chill out 5 with my closer colleagues who are like 10 sec walk away from me, and my direct sup who is 15 sec walk away from me. Its gonna be 5 min walk from now on.

I have my own cupboard right beside me *no more walks to my cupboard* People sitting opposite me is completely covered *OMG i like their seats* I'm now really complaining about mine because there is not much difference in how covered I am. I'm still going to be seated totally uncovered.

Its not going to be winter miseryland anymore because all the aircon are individual unit and the temperature is adjustable! Tough job for the one who is going to leave office the last because he/she needs to ensure that all lights and aircon are switched off and all exits are armed, in all rooms and across 3 buildings. I'll make sure that I'm definitely not the one.

No comments: