Monday, March 07, 2011

Days of no more khiddo

The Big Move is like the hottest topic in the various 'kampungs'. The excitement for the new environment, and at the same time fear for the new 'kampung mates' for some. I dont really care where I'll seat, but the thing is I'm really not happy with, is that khiddo is not seated anywhere within shout-able distance near me.

Things are really so convenient now that I barely need to raise my voice to start a conversation with khiddo. It so convenient for me to just turn my head and see whether he is around for me to talk to, to ask out for lunch, to get a breather out of the cold, and to go home with.

In a matter of a couple of days, he will be like 2 blocks and a level away from me. Depressing. No more daily dosage of khiddo at work to keep each of us motivated every morning.


No comments: