Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Apparently I just offended quite a significant number of people for a decision that I have made.

YK outrightly voiced his dissatisfaction out and he didn't talk to me for since then. Boss was not happy too. She have been trying and is still trying very hard to talk to me about it.

Went out with the office guys to 'celebrate' our move on Friday night. Kenneth joined us and showed us around his new office because we were there. (He's happy with his new job, and I'm glad he found his world) He too, was quite unhappy with my decision but left his comments to himself. however, he did share some of his own experiences and I know what learning points he wanted me to pick up. (I can see how much he is enjoying himself now that he is elsewhere.)

I don't need people to agree with me, or to accept my decision. I just need things to be not so hard for me to overcome.

No comments: