Over lunch yesterday, I was talking to poh about some stuff and she found out that I was reading 'the online citizen'. She started to stare at me with her eyes wide open and said something like 'that is so not you'. I dont want to go into explaining of why I was doing that in my blog right now, but yes, I have been reading quite a number of socio-political blogs for quite some time already.
And of course, the latest hot topic of all types of media now is the 7 May GE. Maybe because this is my first time voting, so maybe its just too much of reading, I started thinking a lot with my historical and sociological background in mind. I'm not going to blog about my thoughts, but rather, expressing my thoughts that being an adult is not so simple. There are much more things to think about, and you think at a much much deeper level as how younger adults do. Especially undergoing through tertiary education and coming out into the working work.
Are we really that apathetic towards the political scene in town or there is much more than it seems?
No comments:
Post a Comment