Edited: I bought a cap!
I couldnt remember since when did I started developing a liking for stripes. Its probably the reason why I preferred Adidas over other brands.
I couldnt remember since when did I started developing a liking for stripes. Its probably the reason why I preferred Adidas over other brands.
I remember owning an oversized Adidas jacket, of which was a gift from my JC friends on my 19th birthday. It was subsequently destroyed after a few washes because it was stained by other clothes. Later, I bought a pair of Adidas sneakers when I was in university. I never continued to pursue the quest of owning more things from the brand because of its pricing.
As per any other brands, the selling price way exceeds the cost price of the product purely because of its branding. I never see the necessity to pay the price just to satisfy the preference of the brand.
Last month, I bought an Adidas watch as a Vday present for myself. Due to some irrational trigger factor some time ago, I continued to purchase a pair of long pants and tshirt today. My next aim: backpack and cap.
I have no idea why I'm blogging about such boring stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment