Saturday, March 10, 2012

Work

Went for a short holiday to China again (but another part) and now I'm back.

Time before the holidays were mainly spent on rushing out all the things that were necessary for minimal covering, and time after the holiday were mainly spent on still rushing out all the things that were necessary for being up till date with deadlines. 

Its really overwhelming to have prior knowledge that I have 4 reported to submit when I return, and checked my email to know that I have another 7 more because next month is review month and I have at least 2 cases to close by end of the month. Not to mention the internal audit report that I have to submit by end of this week as well.

Thank goodness for all the 'training' I have had for the past 2.5 years... I'm now pretty good in producing reports in a short period of time. All the things that are due this week has been done and I can start preparing myself for the hill of reports to be submitted by next and next next week. There are plenty of things to be done in 1.5 weeks and I've too many other minor (not very minor actually) things else to do. 

For some reason, even though I'm going to be very busy, I'm not feeling a single tinge of negativity about it. I'm pretty positive about what I have to do. 

No comments: