Monday, August 09, 2004

chalet part 2

ok since i got nothing better to do now, might as well continue the chalet story.

Been waiting for mother to tok to her ah, but apparently she’s too busy entertaining her MJ frens then no time to be bothered with me. Then lao pa also like keep bullying me. What kind of father is this manz. But anyway, was playing cards with the tk people la, but seems like dao-ing the 3 airport gang guys ma, (according to mother, they were the 3 wang ba dans, haha) so went over to sit with them. But then ah… haiz. Dunno is it me or what. Every time I sit with them, they just keep quiet la. Like as though im the disruption to their conversation like that. So I keep walking away la. Ended up help them pick their food punishments for losing the games la.

Went up to the room to watch tv at 8. Can give up everything for that show manz, not cuz the cast was great or wat, but I like the show. Watched it 5 times b4 liao, but still super addicted to it. Initially only me, then qinhong and lianghe came up. Then end up the whole tk gang also came up, and the room is like so super noisy la. Well, with tk people around, there’s hardly any silence around.

They were playing cards la, but then the tan puay yee ah. Sleep also doesn’t know how to sleep properly. Hide under the bed to sleep. Not funny la. Then qinhong was like trying to grab any possible opportunity to sleep whenever the adverts starts cuz he very tired. Then I was trying to ease the pain on mei yan’s finger cuz they were playing this sadistic screaming game then they pinched her la. So poor thing.

I even more poor thing lo. Stupid chen qinhong out of a sudden attacked my waist. Made me scream for a while then startled mei yan, cuz she tot what happen. Then was like Kelvin, huiting, mei yan and lynette (jiemin’s younger sister) was playing cards on the bed la. Then I suddenly said something like ‘kelvin, actually ur voice very nice to listen to’. Then oh my god, cant take it. He say ‘aiya tell u sumthing u all dunno. Actually im ou de yang’. Oh pls, spare me la Kelvin. Cannot make it. This is seriously cannot make it. Im sure la… then we were like all laughing like crazy. And I got scolded by huiting, for passing that stupid remark.

Whole 2 hours in the room was like laughing like nobody’s business like that. Super noisy lo. Then the tk gang like keeps telling lame jokes. See how fun is it when u spend time with them la. But too bad la, they left at 10 only. So early lo. haiz.. If only they all can stay over ah, accompany me ma. After all, we dun get to see each other so often lo. Dind get to play sparkles also.

Those whu stayed over like only got me, yulin, mother, lao pa (isn’t it obvious), and mother’s brother. 5 of us played cards like until 1230 when I say I wan to study liao. Haha, thru out the game we were like toking about the PAP govt la. Like 1 was wearing white, then playing dai dee president ma. And usual la, I was the president. Haha. Got 5 people ma, so got vice-president also. Then I forgot wat else le la. Was juz laming about national day, and how PAP dominate the parliament (like me and jiemin’s brother). And jiemin’s brother was very fascinated by the way I toked yday nite. Cuz it was like very ghostly la, cant expect me to be creaming and shouting in the middle of the nite when im so super tired rite.
After the game, me and jiemin went out to walk walk la. Went cheers then sat down and tok at the bbq pit area. Then I study… then ya, lights off and I went up. Then sleep lo. Woke up this morning, still playing cards. But then ah, this time I keep losing la. So were toking about how the PAP govt being overthrown on national day. ahha.. (Oops, hope I dun get myself arrested for this) then lao pa and mother start to win liaoz. Then I was like starting to lame and lame… almost drove mother to her grave cuz of that. Haha.. But it was funny rite.

Then went home lo. Slack abit the sleep whole afternoon. But accidentally flare up on xiao di. Sorry ah, not on purpose de. Anyway, aiya I sian liaoz la.

Oh ya, huiting msg me in the morning to ask on puay yee’s behalf if he passed the test yday, wat grades he get. It was suppose to be the ‘can be huiting’s BF test’. Jiemin gave puay yee E, huiting AO. But me ah.. haha.. I’m so kind rite, of cuz give higher de ma. I gave puay yee C la, then huiting ah. This one I also dun wan to help her la. AO. I confirm she cannot pass the test one. But puay yee was like, this test ah, cannot practice TYS one, not fair. Got theory and practical summore. Haha, chao funny.

mood:
song:

No comments: