nothing beats the enjoyment of listening to lin jun jie's new album. haven buy it yet, but mingshu sent to me the whole album. not encouraging piracy here, cuz i'll still go and buy it. Chao nice.
Endless Road - Lin Jun Jie
The truth is tearing up my heart
I can't recognize this place
The endless road without a stop sign
Can't even find a stranger this time
Why am i still holding back my tears
In this loneliness there's nothing to fear
Every chord still seems a wonder
How we could be together
Every time i ask if this would be the last
Why am i still talking to myself
Hoping you will have the keys to my cell
Every song might calm the weather
but it just draws me deeper
How do i get out of this I think i never will
A crystal forming in the eye
Maybe this would be the last
The winding pathdown my face
Till i begin to taste the bitterness inside
Juz came back from jiemin’s farewell chalet. Was damn tired yday, cuz was running all around from east to town and back. But still managed to cover a few 10 odd pages of the lecture book this moring b4 3 am. Wanted to continue, but some stupid people switched off the lights at the bbq area and I was too tired.
Anyway, chalet was ok la, cuz got to see some of the super long time neva people like Kelvin and lianghe… and mei yan. Meiyan, I got miss u ok. And kena bullied by a lot of people, esp lao pa. Chao bad lo, shall go and sue him for child abuse. Haha.. joking.
Insights gained from toking to jiemin this morning. It was actually midnite la.. cuz we stayed up. Then then again ah, im still angry lo. I still insist that he doesn’t have the right to vent it out on me. Hum.. im angry.
Fell asleep at 3, woke up at 6. had a lot of dreams again, but then ah… aiya. Forget it.
Received CS’s msg forwarded from liming. Apparently I think she got out of hospital le, resting in her aunt’s place. But she’ll only join us back in school next year. Have to repeat j1 la, which I think its not fair to her, cuz she’s really smart. And its really very wasted lo. Haiz.. but so long she’s ok ah, then ok lo.
U tot I dind understand. Perhaps to some extent it was true. But honestly speaking, if u dind noticed, I purposely refuse to mention about it. Cuz I knew u confirm not happy one. Its not that I dind get the point, but I juz refused to say it. As usual, im suppose to know what im supposed to do, according to u la, but then ah.. aiya forget it la. I was juz not very happy about the way y u suddenly made a comparison. Aiya suan le la, u dun understand. Or at least u think u do, but I confirm ah, this one ah… given ur high intellect, u wun be able to noe how my low intelligence perceive it. Forget it.
Mother, u noe wat im saying? Hopefully la.
Decided to continue the story about me and huiting next time. Now not in the mood ah.
Anyway the main point is.. she got real ‘BF’ le la. Although I wasn’t very willing to say.
mood: forget it... sian-zation
song: endless road-lin jun jie
No comments:
Post a Comment