Friday, August 27, 2004

There was a reason to why I didn’t wanted to stay at home yesterday night. Seriously, I bet the few of us didn’t manage to catch any sleep yesterday night. Or should I say, this morning.
The story of a, b, c, d and e eventually included many other people whom I wasn’t aware of their involvement initially. The whole alphabetical story will soon (I hope) come to an end. Its definitely not something nice to be involved in.

Finished the whole of public finance while I was supposed to be studying at the airport this morning. But obviously I wasn’t. Was thinking about whatever tat is going to happen and what happened. Kept quiet almost the whole night. And I didn’t talk. Surprisingly.
I guess nobody will be in the mood to seriously talk anyway.

Study week going to start after school ends at 1115 today, and we’re off on our own. It’s not as though I’m worried about not being able to get help in my studies. But in any case, I dun feel like talking about anything now. Yupz.

No comments: