Bought and sold iPhone 4S on the 2nd day of launch in SG.
Even though the initial queue was long, I thought it was ok because it's still within my acceptable limit. Only to realise that there is part 2 of queuing. Since I had already queued part 1 and I need to renew my contract anyway, I spent another 3 hours queuing. Eventually made a profit of $500+.
Poh and QD was so excited about the new toy. I wasn't feeling any form of excitement at all. They were attempted to psycho me into playing with it first before selling it off. I had no intentions or inclination to do that. Purely because I had no interest in that toy and I don't see the hype in that thing.
In fact, QD was so enthusiastic in showing me the physical differences by comparing 4 and 4S. I continued to show no interest and replied him several times with "Orh. Okay". After a few attempts, he realised that he's not succeeding in engaging me when I showed more interest in reading ebook from my iPad 2. He finally stopped. Honestly, I was quite irritated but I didn't tell him off because I felt that he was nice enough to offer help on several occasions that I needed help with.
Seriously, the differences in the phone has no meaning to me. There wasn't any significance to me at all.
I hope everybody else is having more fun with the new toy than me. Good luck and best wishes to users of iPhone 4S. Have fun!
Edited: Somebody subsequently came and tell me that she would be able to sell it at a higher price and 'scolded' me for not discussing prior to acting. FYI, I am happy with my selling price and I'm ok with it.
No comments:
Post a Comment