I made some editing to my previous Lego post: shifted 3 sets of Lego (Winter Toy Shop, Winter Village Bakery, Pet Shop) from the wishlist to the owned list.
Completed the Toy Shop and Bakery. I cant stop saying: Lego is so addictive! It took me 2 nights to build the 2 sets, one night each.
Here's the completed bakery. You can really see the pastries and croissant on the display shelf of the bakery.
And the completed set of the Toy Shop. The entire christmas tree from pieces of lego!
And here's how the 2 sets look when they're put together. *Ignore the messy table backdrop*
Build toys with toys!!! Small little pieces of lego put together to build a teddy bear, jack-in-the-box, train and robot!
Lego is fun. Seriously fun. It's really amazing how the boring-looking pieces of bricks can be put together to form wonderful-looking things. The bricks on their own simply dont share any resemblance with their final product.
I'm still holding on to the Pet Shop and 3 others sets that is lying under my workstation. Availability of space needs to be considered before I start fixing them up. I foresee them still packed in their boxes for at least a few more months before I get down to finding space for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment