Saturday, October 15, 2011

Supplies!

3 days ago, I was talking to my love on 非死不可at work. Part of our usual conversation is a 'What are you doing now?'

And here's how the conversation followed:

Qh: preparing supplies
Me: supplies for what? ur travelling plans?
Qh: nope not for travelling. later you will know

after about 1.5 hours of random talk:

Me: so u finish preparing ur supplies?
Qh: ya
Me: so what naughty plans are u up to?
Qh: haha u will find out soon.. maybe tonight lol

I left office early on that day because I wanted to go somewhere to settle some personal matters. Visited his blog when I reach home, but there was nothing new. I impatiently waited in front of my com for him to come online so that I can ask what he was up to.

I must admit that I was quite upset for a period of time in the day because I thought he was really up to something like going on a holiday without me.

I got my answer final when he told me to check my email. OMG! The supplies that he was preparing was meant to be a surprise! My love had download the entire series of HP ebook for me! I've been wanting to read but I was too lazy to borrow and carry the damn bulky books all around to read. He had the series in his ipad and I was reading the 1st book before he left.

Few weeks back, he tried to extract from his ipad so that he can send it to me. Unfortunately, it cant be done. I decided to forget about it and only read it when I go over to visit in Apr. But now, thanks to my love... I dont have to wait anymore!!!!

This may seem like no big deal but I was totally elated when I got the surprise. I couldn't stop smiling to myself the entire night. I feel like I've gone back to the happiest time of our relationship when he was still a poor NS boy.

I cant describe how touched and loved I feel. If you're still here, I would have ran up to you and give you the biggest hug ever. Thanks my love!

No comments: