Thursday, October 13, 2011

Random office photos: my workstation

Been randomly taking photos of my workstation but the photos have always been staying in my phone.

I promised to show my love about having a 'mimi' (the name of her sis's soft toy) around in office too.
Mimi is so distracting when its just sitting there looking. Too distracting for me to do my work properly. I keep taking pictures and going around showing people. The soft toy is not even mine! I just took it from my friend. Haha.

Some itchy hand has been trying to mess with the lion that JJ gave me for christmas last year. Regardless of my 'warning' sign, his/her latest act was to tried to strangle my lion with the apple cable and forced its head into pillar support of the document tray.
G left it to sleep when I rescued it out to safety.
And the panda climbing the tree! One of the souvenirs I bought for myself during the China trip.
I bought the imperial guard handphone stand during my China trip too. Its so cute! SM helped me almost complete my set by getting me the bobble-head emperor and empress, and the archer note holder. It has a special note printed on the box: "今日事,今日毕。否则我飞鸽传书禀告皇上!" (Finish the work, or I'll send a pigeon to inform the emperor). Cute stuff.
I would have preferred them if they came in yellow. There's another set that has them wearing the imperial yellow robe. Despite being my request to get it back for me, SM decided that he could give them to me instead of me paying for it. I feel bad because they's quite expensive.

Here's my workstation from my position...

And here's on the left!

That's about all the random things for my workstation.

No comments: